- Email : email@example.com
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0824-2428908/4265408 (Clinic)
- Phone: 0824-2415408/2417508(Residence)
- Whatsapp :+91 96866 75408
Orthodontic Appliance a device fixed to the teeth using adhesive material that applies force to the teeth and their supporting structures to produce changes in their relationship to each other and to control their growth and development. Used in orthodontic therapy to move the teeth into esthetically or physiologically better positions, such as better alignment within the dental arch or with the opposing dentition; also used in the treatment of fractures or injuries to the maxilla, to stabilize or immobilize the teeth and jaws.